locked Re: Empty Callsign box

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 29/07/2021 10:51 pm, Gilles beaulieu wrote:
Hi Laurie, I think I have followed the steps you mentioned but still no further ahead. The problem still persist. If ACLog starts first and locks everything like you mentioned, is there a way that I could "unlock" it so that it would work? Just a thought.
I'm also sending you a pic, maybe you can figure it out.
Thanks
Gilles VE3NPI
It is not working since you didn't follow the setup advice. You have not setup UDP Multicast in WSJT-X. Without doing that you cannot have ACLog and JTAlert concurrently working.

While you continue to use unicast UDP (127.0.0.1) and start ACLog first JTAlert will be locked out. Eithe setup Multicast UDP in WSJT-X OR turn off the WSJT-X  integration in ACLog.