locked Re: Call sign Window - Clearing Eacht Time a QSO is Logged

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/07/2021 7:11 am, Greg Foster wrote:

I am running Ver. 2.50.4 and using Standard ADIF File for logging. Recently the Call Sign window clears once I click the WSJT-X Confirm QSO window. This happens whether or not I have the JTAlert logging confirmation turned on.

Have I click something or is this the way it is supposed to run?

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

Cell   613-328-6538

Turn off "Clear Callsigns display after logging" in the JTAlert settings window, Logging section. You will need to scroll the "Logging Options" to bring the setting into view.