locked Re: JT Alert not ready for prime time

chas cartmel

I agree,
JTAlert is a perfect tool for digital communication when paired with WSJT-X correctly.
There are many reasons why things can go wrong if the user does not set it up correctly by following the instructions. I have had the occasional issue but this is down to MY error and not the software which is a damn sight more stable than many software offerings.

Perhaps digital is too complicated for the OP, he is still on AOL which I thought was only viable on steam powered computers these days.

73 Charlie

G4EST

www.g4est.me.uk

Stay safe out there