From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of AOL/ CompuServe Mail via groups.io
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 12:10
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] JT Alert not ready for prime time

All:

    As much as I like the features of JT alert this sw is not ready for prime time. The programmer did not do do very good job of checking to make sure it would work with JT-X. I there fore deleatig it from my system and and will not use it till the progrmer fixs his or her program.

Gerald Muller K9GEM

USN DSC (SW) Retired

--
73,