locked Re: JT Alert not ready for prime time

Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ

LOL, it is precisely "prime time" when it works the best!  When I have 40-60 decodes per 15 second epoch, JTAlert is the ONLY thing that can keep it all straight!

I get it- that was a message written out of frustration- I've written them myself (mostly to Microsoft).  But it is hardly indicative of the JTAlert community's experience with this software.  Of course there are small bugs- no software is perfect.  But Laurie and the testing team have been great addressing them and been very responsive to the community when they get the proper information regarding a problem.

73,
Marlo
KA2IRQ