From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 10:52 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] JTAlert is famous. 2 new QEX Japan articles and another Funk Amateur article.

What a surprise when I visited my local post office today, after being stuck at home the last 3 weeks under a Covid lockdown imposed on a few million of us here in Melbourne VK.

Two issues of QEX Japan with very lengthy 10 page reviews of JTAlert in both issues. Also a new issue of Funk Amateur with a second article about JTAlert.

While, I cannot read Japanese or German I can tell that a lot of effort was put into the articles.

I want to thank Masa JR1AQN and Willi DJ6JZ for their efforts in writing the JTAlert reviews and getting them published.

Thanks very much guys!