locked Re: JTAlert is famous. 2 new QEX Japan articles and another Funk Amateur article.

Jamie GOLLY

Laurie, that’s because “You Da Man”!!!!!

Seriously, what JT Alert is able to do is simply amazing. The time and effort you and your team have spent to make it what it is is remarkable to say the least.

It sure has made connectivity between programs a snap as well as notifications invaluable, for that I say thank you.

Jamie
K6NGN

On Jul 26, 2021, at 7:52 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

 What a surprise when I visited my local post office today, after being stuck at home the last 3 weeks under a Covid lockdown imposed on a few million of us here in Melbourne VK.

Two issues of QEX Japan with very lengthy 10 page reviews of JTAlert in both issues. Also a new issue of Funk Amateur with a second article about JTAlert.

While, I cannot read Japanese or German I can tell that a lot of effort was put into the articles.

I want to thank Masa JR1AQN and Willi DJ6JZ for their efforts in writing the JTAlert reviews and getting them published.

Thanks very much guys!