locked JTAlert useful to reply to CQ but not alerts

Neal Keating

I have found that JTAlert version 2.50.4 works very well when I want to reply to a station calling CQ - one click and WSJT-X call is updated and transmit is enabled.

However, I don't see the same behavior with alerts!  If I select a callsign that is shown in the All decodes window from an alert that called CQ (i.e new state or new country) clicking does nothing - WSJT-X does not get triggered.

Is this issue known?  It seems like either a significant bug or I have something configured wrong?

Please let me know if this can be addressed.