locked Re: JT Alert 2.50.4 Constant crashing

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 26/07/2021 6:06 am, N8QAR@... wrote:
Thanks Laurie. I'm not sure I understand that. At the end of the day, I upgraded my JTAlert and now it doesn't work. It is not a logging issue.
I never said it was a logging problem. The problem is very likely caused by accessing the log at the end of a decode period when the worked B4 checks are performed. Crashing at the end of a period as decodes are first starting to be processed is very likely due to problems accessing the log.

If your using an MSAccess type log in HRD, simply create a new one for testing. If the JTAlert crash stops after creating a new log then make that log the active log in HRDLogbook.