locked Re: Needed DXCC

Dan Bathker

Laurie

I only use the logger internal to WSJT-X, my apologies for not mentioning that in my earlier email.

My WSJT-X log directory contains *3* log files:

1) WSJTX.log               (text file)
2) WSJTX_log.adi         (adi format)
3) WSJT-X _syslog.log  (text file)

So my question is, which of those three files does JTAlert access when a user requests "Rebuild Alert Database"?

73 and TNX 4 JTAlert = a great op aid

Dan K6BLG

On 25/07/2021 6:21 am, Dan Bathker wrote:

About "Settings -> Rebuild Alert Database" I need to know which file and its location that will be accessed by JTAlert.

Dan K6BLG

The rebuild operation accesses the log file used by your logger. The name and location of the log file will vary depending on your JTAlert settings for the enabled log.

Dan Bathker
PO Box 23
La Canada CA 91012

d.bathker@...