locked Re: Needed DXCC

Dan Bathker

About "Settings -> Rebuild Alert Database" I need to know which file and its location that will be accessed by JTAlert.

Dan K6BLG

On 24/07/2021 2:21 am, Jim Denneny wrote:

Can I simply have DXKeeper communicate needed DX to JT Alert versus manually designate needs?

Jim K7EG

Manual input is provided for users who don't have a logger enabled in JTAlert.

With a logger enabled you simply need to use the "Settings ->
Rebuild Alert Database" menu to have the internal lists updated based on the QSOs in your log and their QSL status.

Dan Bathker
PO Box 23
La Canada CA 91012

d.bathker@...