From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of CSM&#92;(r&#92;) Gary Huber - AB9M <glhuber@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 6:53 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] 2.50.3 problems

This is exactly what I am seeing on my computer; ASUS B450F motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 16 GB RAM, AMD R500/550 Graphics card, WIN 10 Pro -64 bit with the latest updates and Kaspersky Total security. I am in the process of resetting and reloading this computer because I was also seeing "Windows 10 Black Screen Of Death", which makes me think there was some file corruption in the graphics library.

It would be interesting to know what hardware/OS/software is working versus what is not.

73,
Gary ~ AB9M