locked Re: Requests for ADIF files

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/07/2021 7:29 pm, Willi Passmann wrote:

Laurie,

I am using Log4OM v1.41.0.0 and this version does not get QSO_DATE_OFF data.

I noticed that some weeks ago and since then I started to add this data manually.

vy 73,
Willi,DJ6JZ

Willi,

I am unable to test Lo4OM v1, there is something wrong with my install. I did check Log4OM v2 and it correctly logged both the QSO_DATE and QSO_DATE_OFF.

What WSJT-X is logging.

What was logged by Log4OM v2.

In JTAlert the logging code for Log4 v1 and v2 is identical (just a copy and paste), it is simply ADIF encoded text. JTAlert is sending both QSO_DATE fields for Log4 v1 and v2. It looks to me like
the problem is with Log4 v1.