locked Re: Alert on log to DX Keeper not working (2.50.4)

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/07/2021 1:57 am, Rick Boswell wrote:
in previous versions, an audio alert was sounded to confirm a successful log entry to DX Keeper. With 2.50.4, this seems to have disappeared. The pop up boxes are as before and logging is correct but no alert audio is heard; other audio alerts are working as expected. I have looked multiple times at the various alert settings and also at the DXK Config setting and Help files but not seeing a way to enable/disable this alert. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Rick
K8EZB

Look under the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts -> Windows Notifications" section of the main JTAlert Settings window.

Make sure the "Enable" checkbox is ticked, top left corner of that Settings section.