locked Alert on log to DX Keeper not working (2.50.4)

Rick Boswell

Much was not working for me in 2.50.3, as many others have reported. Installing 2.50.4 corrected all issues I have tested so far except one: in previous versions, an audio alert was sounded to confirm a successful log entry to DX Keeper. With 2.50.4, this seems to have disappeared. The pop up boxes are as before and logging is correct but no alert audio is heard; other audio alerts are working as expected. I have looked multiple times at the various alert settings and also at the DXK Config setting and Help files but not seeing a way to enable/disable this alert. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Rick
K8EZB