locked Re: How to get menus on Main Window 2.50.4

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17/07/2021 10:41 am, Bill Barber wrote:
He is trying to do the Settings to add his DXLabs logger and other configurations.  Any ideas why the Main window is blank? Other windows are normal,e.g. Callsigns and Decodes.

73,
Bill, NE1B
Bill,

Sorry, no idea. This is the first report I have seen of this type of behavior.

If your friend hasn't already done so, a Windows Restart wont hurt. I have lost count of the number of times that unexpected application behavior (not just JTAlert) was corrected by a simple Window Restart, especially with WIn10.

Without a physical menu to click, you could try using the F2 Hotkey after first making the window active. The F2 hotkey is  standard across all JTAlert windows for opening their associated Settings or Options.