locked Re: Problems with JTAlert latest install

Bill Stott W4XK

I installed the new version of JTAlert recently and had most of the problems that had been mentioned. Inability to open windows
from the view list, very sluggish responses, sound problems, etc. I rolled back to 2.50.2 and everything was back to normal. Then
today I followed Laurie's advice to uninstall the older version, make sure you were using .net and JTAlert 64 bit versions and then
install the latest JTAlert version. The new version is running flawlessly and I have had no problems, at least with the functions and
windows that I normally use and others that I have tried. This on a machine running Windows 10 home edition, updated with all
the latest updates, 64 bit OS. Try it, you'll like it!

Bill  W4XK