locked Re: New JTalert 2.50.3 missing callsign window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/07/2021 3:30 am, Greg, KM5GT wrote:
To complete the picture, this is what I am seeing.  The "stars" below the program header is my background.

73, Greg, KM5GT

If your expecting to see the Callsigns displayed under the menu bar of that window, you're out of luck. The callsigns display grid embedded in the main JTAlert window was removed starting with JTAlert 2.50.0. The callsigns are now displayed in their own dedicated window. Use the view menu to open the Callsigns window.

BTW, you image shows JTAlert displaying the Band & Mode in the titlebar, that indicates that comms with WSJT-X is working. You don't appear to have the same problem as others have been experiencing.