locked Re: New JTalert 2.50.3 missing callsign window

Robie - AJ4F

I installed today's windows update as well as the NET5 Desktop Runtime 5.0.8 X64 and still am not able to open the Callsigns Window.  Task Manager shows that  JTAlertV2.manager.exe is not running on my system.    I have set up an exclusion in windows defender for the HAMAPS folder.  This change did not result in the callsigns window becoming visible nor JTAlertV2.manager.exe running.

I'll provide any additional information requested to assist in resolving this issue.

Robie - AJ4F

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 2:55 PM Dan K2IE via groups.io <dan=islenet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Same here...20.50.3 64 bit installed today and I no longer have the callsign window.