locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.3

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 13/07/2021 6:39 pm, daniel lavocat wrote:
Hello
I would like to have the same presentation as in the documentation like this:

i.e. having the small triangles as at the bottom left or right.

I don't see how to display triangles.
In fact I would like to display a triangle at the bottom left if LOTW ; a triangle at the bottom right if eQSL; is it possible ?

Because currently the LOTW and eQSL symbols are only displayed at the top right.

I would like to keep this position at the top right only for stations which are "ON-LINE".
Thank you for your help.

Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

Sorry, That image on the HamApps website is old and will be getting replaced.

The old QSL flags are no longer available. The have been replaced by user-settable symbols, at last count there are 17 different symbols to choose from. The symbols are now grouped together and are always visible, something that was a problem with the old flags in the bottom corners when the display was set to not show the Country. The CQ/73/DX badge would obscure one of the QSL flags.

The change to symbols, grouped in an unobstructed area of the display was done as there is a future need for an additional symbol, bring the count to 4 making it impossible to display all symbols in individual corners of the display without 1 or 2 being obscured by the Badge image.

The only way to get the QSL flags and their positioning back is to downgrade JTAlert to version 2.50.0