And How Can I have the background color as blank ?
I cannot reproduce exactly as shown in this image taken from JTAlert's website ...

I can not

Joe Subich, W4TV a écrit le 13/07/2021 à 17:34 :

Thanks for your answer but on the Badges settings it's only for
Badges ( CQ / 73) not for the LOTW / eQSL

Sorry, "Callsigns" (Settings -> Callsigns)

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-13 10:30 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:
Ji Joe
Thanks for your answer but on the Badges settings it's only for Badges ( CQ /
73) not for the LOTW / eQSL
I don't see how to use the "triangle"
Thanks and 73
--
Daniel
https://F6FLU.org

Joe Subich, W4TV a écrit le 13/07/2021 à 16:16 :

What you want is no longer possible.  The upper/lower left/right
triangles have been *replaced* by user selected symbols.  See:
Callsign Window -> Settings -> Badges

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-13 9:48 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:
Hi

no one know how to do?

F6FLU
Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 13 juil. 2021 à 10:39, daniel lavocat <F6FLU@...> a écrit :

Hello
I would like to have the same presentation as in the documentation like this:

i.e. having the small triangles as at the bottom left or right.

I don't see how to display triangles.
In fact I would like to display a triangle at the bottom left if LOTW ; a triangle at the bottom right if eQSL; is it possible ?

Because currently the LOTW and eQSL symbols are only displayed at the top right.

I would like to keep this position at the top right only for stations which are "ON-LINE".
Thank you for your help.

For example here I have :

Daniel
https://F6FLU.org