locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.3

Joe Subich, W4TV

What you want is no longer possible. The upper/lower left/right
triangles have been *replaced* by user selected symbols. See:
Callsign Window -> Settings -> Badges

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-13 9:48 AM, daniel lavocat wrote:
Hi
no one know how to do?
F6FLU
Envoyé de mon iPad

Le 13 juil. 2021 à 10:39, daniel lavocat <F6FLU@gmx.com> a écrit :

Hello
I would like to have the same presentation as in the documentation like this:

i.e. having the small triangles as at the bottom left or right.

I don't see how to display triangles.
In fact I would like to display a triangle at the bottom left if LOTW ; a triangle at the bottom right if eQSL; is it possible ?

Because currently the LOTW and eQSL symbols are only displayed at the top right.

I would like to keep this position at the top right only for stations which are "ON-LINE".
Thank you for your help.

For example here I have :

Daniel
https://F6FLU.org