locked Re: Some worked grids showing as not worked

Jim Cary

Hi Bill,

Something strange is going on.  For example, in the window for 20 meters dxcc needed, Canada shows up as not needed.  Yet the JT Alert Callsign #1 display show it as needed.   Conversely, Hong Kong is needed in the 20 meter dxcc panel but shows up in the Jt Alert Callsign #1 display as not needed.

I've checked and double checked and the path to my DXKeeper log is shown correctly in JT Alert.

Doesn't make sense, but there it is!!!

BTW, I don't know if this is relevant, but all my JTAlert and WSJT-X got wiped out by a power surge (along with the computer!!) so I had to start from scratch with JTAlert and WSJT-x.

Jim