locked Re: New JTalert 2.50.3 missing callsign window

Robie - AJ4F

Like Bob I am using 2.50.3 and do not have the callsigns window.  I used task manager and determined that with 2.50.3 installed JTAlertV2.manager.exe is not running.  With 2.50.1 installed JTAlertV2.manager.exe is running.

I am using Windows Defender and I do not see that it has identified JTAlertV2.manager.exe as a problem.

Hopefully, this information will assist in locating the culprit!

Robie - AJ4F

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 10:11 PM Robert Wright <robert.g.wright@...> wrote:
Same here with 2.50.3.  No callsigns window.  Also, the menus were very sluggish and I did not seem to be getting alerts, although I was in the middle of a 6m Asian opening so I did not take the time to fully test.  Went back to 2.50.1 and all is okay.
73, Bob, N7ZO