locked Re: 2.50.3 Intalled but not worked

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/07/2021 8:55 am, Masaaaki Maeda wrote:

I installed newest version. But call sign window does not appear, even dropdown menu has stars. Message window comes appear periodically.

Over all very slow. (sound does not appear too)  Framewok check is ok. (.NET 5.0.7 X64)
I am using WSJT-X. If I go to Program update, at first all error but click Check for update, it fixed.

Where should I change?

Masa

JR1AQN

What PC Protection software are you using? Is it MS Defender? If so update its definitions.