locked JTDX issues with latest JTAlert release. #JTDX

Alan Sorum WL7CG

All,

I upgraded to the newest version of JTAlert (2.50.3). The first thing I noticed is the Callsigns Window (F3) is gone. I'm not getting at decodes as well, the Decodes Window (F4) is blank. I tried changing the TCP and UDP numbers in JTDX, but I'm fairly sure I have them wrong now. I looked at the help files for the 2.50 upgrade, but haven't found anything that looks like the new callsigns window yet. I'm hoping to use the alerts for POTA stations, if I can get this to work.

Any hints would be appreciated. Thanks.

73 Alan WL7CG