locked Re: No decodes form WSJT-X showing in JTALERT-X call sign line

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/07/2021 7:42 am, lmeeny wrote:
I still haven't determined the cause of the on again off again working combination of Flexradio & WSJT-X. However when I'm in the failed state closing all the software and powering off the PC then restarting gets me running again. Rather than tie myself in knots I've decided to enjoy operating before chasing the root cause of the fault.

Thank you,

Ed W2GHD

Ed,

What happens if you simply restart the applications without the PC restart? Do you still experience the failed condition?