locked Re: Logging Wrong Rcv Freq to DXKeeper

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-07-12 9:27 AM, Dale Drake wrote:
A few days ago while running WSJT-X 2.1.2 and JTAlert 2.16.17
JTAlert 2.16.17 is badly out of date. The current version is 2.50.2

I can't upgrade to the latest version because I can't get .NET5 to
run on my old Win 7 PC.
.NET 5.0.7 is reported to be running fine on many Win 7 systems.
However, with Windows 7 out of support by Microsoft, you should
be updating to an operating system that is being supported with
current security updates if you are connected to the internet in
any way.

I noticed that when logging FT8 QSO's to DXKeeper my transmit freq
was being logged as both the rcv and xmt freq.
My WSJTX 2.4.0/2.5.0-rc3 and JTAlert 2.50.2 system also logs the
TX and RX frequencies the same. AFAIK, that is the way they are
reported by WSJTX.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-12 9:27 AM, Dale Drake wrote:
A few days ago while running WSJT-X 2.1.2 and JTAlert 2.16.17 I noticed that when logging FT8 QSO's to DXKeeper my transmit freq was being logged as both the rcv and xmt freq.  I don't think I changed anything to cause this.  I can't find anything in settings that can explain it.  Rebooting the PC didn't help.
I can't upgrade to the latest version because I can't get .NET5 to run on my old Win 7 PC.
Any help resolving this would be appreciated.
--
Dale, AA1QD