locked Re: Logging Wrong Rcv Freq to DXKeeper

Tom Melvin

FYI

I run an old Windows 7 PC and have no issues with latest WSJTX, JTAlert or the .Net components needed.

Don’t assume that someone says it will not work that it won’t.  May be other reasons unknown to me but suggest give it a try - you can always roll back the apps.

Tom
GM8MJV

On 12 Jul 2021, at 14:27, Dale Drake <daleaa1qd@...> wrote:

A few days ago while running WSJT-X 2.1.2 and JTAlert 2.16.17 I noticed that when logging FT8 QSO's to DXKeeper my transmit freq was being logged as both the rcv and xmt freq.  I don't think I changed anything to cause this.  I can't find anything in settings that can explain it.  Rebooting the PC didn't help.

I can't upgrade to the latest version because I can't get .NET5 to run on my old Win 7 PC.

Any help resolving this would be appreciated.
--
Dale, AA1QD