locked Re: Callsign Options Symbols dropdowns not sticking - DEFECT CONFIRMED

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/07/2021 12:51 am, Carey, WB4HXE wrote:

JTAlert 2.50.2. Under the Callsign Options window, Callsigns selection, the dropdowns for Lotw, Eqsl and Online don't seem to be working. I can select from the dropdown but when I release the mouse button, the item turns blank. See attached snip.

--
73, Carey, WB4HXE

Tnx Carey.

I can confirm the defect, and am seeing it here repeatedly. It went unnoticed as I am currently non-active using WSJT-X/JTAlert, haven't been for a couple of years!

Since this is reproducible in my tests, it should be painless, I hope, to identify the cause and produce a fix in time for the next public release.