locked Re: Moving from WSJT-X to JTDX #FT8 #JTDX

Lawrence Godek

Dave,

I have a Win 7 Premium system here that i use daily for WSJT 2.3.1  and JTAlert  (2.50) along with Net 5.0.  I don't seem to have any problems with this setup at all.  I've never tried the JTDX program.

Larry W0OGH

DM52ba in SE Arizona away from the populations

On 7/10/2021 4:19 AM, David Gould wrote:
I want to try using JTDX in place of WSJT-X for FT8

Other than using the alternative shortcut to the JTDX version of JTAlert,  Is there anything else I have to do to keep my current setting and files?

I am still running V2.16.15 of JTAlert as I am unsure about getting .Net5 on to a W7 Home Premium computer.

73,  Dave G3UEG