locked Unable to communicate

Eric Sutherland

Subject: Unable to communicate

I know you have seen this before but I have not found anything with the HRD 5 configuration So I do not know if it is related to that.

JT Alert 2.50.2

WSJT-X 2.4.0

HRD Logbook 5.24.0.38

Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.

  UDP Port : 2237

  IP Address : 127.0.0.1

  Values read from WSJT-X config file...

    C:\Users\papa_eric\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

WSJT-X Detected Instance...

  Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v2.4.0   by K1JT, G4WJS, K9AN, and IV3NWV

  Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"

Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.

I have tried changing the UDP port number.

I don’t know if there are any other files you might find helpful.

My register user info is: AJ4QR@...

Sent from Mail for Windows 10