locked Re: Failure to Alert On 13 Colonies European Calls

Jim N6VH

On 7/7/2021 8:02 AM, Stan Edwards - WA4DYD wrote:
Laurie, these are screen shots of the two pages referenced.  Sorry I missed what you were looking for.  I tried both formats of the call I saw in the decoded display on WSJT-X as you will see in the screen shot of wanted calls.  I tried all afternoon yesterday and saw TM13COL many times without a single alert showing up.  I'm not familiar with the information passed between the two applications, so cannot speak to any reasoning why the two XX13COL calls do not seem to be crossing over, especially when others have seen success.  Are their other filters I'm overlooking?  It is puzzling that all the other calls worked and the problem seems confined to these two.  It's the first time I've tried using this feature for the special callsigns.

Thanks again for taking a look.

Regards,
Stan Edwards, WA4DYD
_._,_._,_

Stan,

I see one thing that might be causing the problem. You have "LOTW or eQSL(AG) member" checked. Even though TM13COL has uploaded to LOTW, I don't think the call has made it into the most recent database that Laurie uses. I checked the database "fcc_lotw_eqsl.sqlite" and didn't find the call there.

A new database comes out frequently, so that call might be in the next one. In the meantime, uncheck that filter and see if that helps.

73,

Jim N6VH