locked Re: [WSJTX] Request - Wanted Call Text Box

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 6/07/2021 7:16 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
Laurie, that assumes the callsign appears in the Callsigns Window.
If one is adding an expected DXpedition/Grid Rover ahead of time
one needs to use my method.  There is no right-click and add or
delete option in the "Alert Wanted Call" panel <G>
True.
Populating the wanted Callsigns list ahead of time itself is not onerous or complicated, type a Callsign, click the Add button. My reading of the original message suggested it was the real-time management of the Callsign list, which I took as meaning the Callsigns were being decoded in which case, the 2 mouse-clicks without opening the Settings widow is the quickest solution.