one needs to use my method. There is no right-click and add or
delete option in the "Alert Wanted Call" panel <G>.

As for the original poster of that message, I double-checked, there
has never been a post from them in this group requesting changes/improvements to the Wanted Callsigns management. Heck, they
are not even a member of the Group.
Of course, as a software developer you are expected to be prescient!

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-05 4:55 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 6/07/2021 6:26 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

What? Settings -> Wanted Callsigns, type in a call and click ADD
is too cumbersome?

What does he want?  Free beer with his free software?

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV
Joe, You're working harder not smarter. ;-) Just 2 mouse clicks on a Callsign is enough to add/remove a Callsign to/from the Wanted Callsigns list, no need to open the Settings window at all and no need to use the keyboard.
I posted a couple of messages to the WSJTX group thread pointing that out, but they never appeared. The moderation over there is very heavy-handed.
As for the original poster of that message, I double-checked, there has never been a post from them in this group requesting changes/improvements to the Wanted Callsigns management. Heck, they are not even a member of the Group. I don't know what his beef with JTAlert is.