Van: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] Namens jnorton2406@...
Verzonden: maandag 5 juli 2021 08:45
Aan: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Onderwerp: [HamApps] callsigns window help

Please help…. I’ve done everything I can think of. I know your supposed to be able to double click a callsign in the Callsigns Window, and it should place the JTDX into transmit. My previous version when I opened the JTAlert program, it auto started JTDX and I could simply double click the “License Plate” in the Callsigns window and it would put JTDX into transmit mode. After Microsoft was so kind as to update my Windows, well you know the rest of that story. Now I have updated the JTAlert to v2.50.2 beta to interface with JTDX v2.2.156, and I still haven’t been able to get the double click to work. Please help this old geezer out.

WD4T