locked Re: MSDATL3 Issue

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/07/2021 1:03 am, kk5aa_fred via groups.io wrote:
I get a warning that MSDATL3
is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.
I've uninstalled JTAlert and reinstalled but I keep getting this warning.

What now?

This is a problem within Windows itself. It would appear that something is broken within the Database Access components of Windows. I suggest you talk with Microsoft Support to get this resolved.

FWIW, in the 10+ years that JTAlert has been available, supporting many Windows versions, this is the first time I have received a report of a MSDATL3 error. Something is broken in Windows that is affecting the JTAlert database code.