locked Re: Window 10 magnify

heath calhoun - kb5vai <hcalhoun@...>

Am using the standard windows 10 magnifier.  HP mini elite desk desktops. 1 with single monitor, 1 with dual monitors.  Windows 10 pro x64.  Both do the same.

-------- Original message --------
From: "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Date: 6/30/21 15:34 (GMT-06:00)
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Window 10 magnify

On 30/06/2021 12:26 pm, heath calhoun - kb5vai wrote:
Due to eyesight I am having to use windos magnifier to read the screen.  This works well.  Except jtalert.  When clicking on view the mouse shoots to the upper left corner then jiggles around until I double click it.  Of course that removes what drop down screen there.  ALL OTHER APPS WORK.  Just when trying to configure jtalert.

I can't reproduce that behavior in my tests on 3 different Win10 PCs.
The standard Win10 Magnify, increases the scaling of all Windows and their content. Is this the magnifier you're using? I have used magnifiers in the past that scaled only parts of the screen following the mouse pointer. Are you using that type of magnifier?