locked Re: JTAlert Macros file

heath calhoun - kb5vai <hcalhoun@...>

Once rebuilt get across true image back up to external hard drive.  True image also has ransomvware protection.

-------- Original message --------
From: "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Date: 6/28/21 15:42 (GMT-06:00)
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert Macros file

On 29/06/2021 6:22 am, vk7cej@... via groups.io wrote:

thank you very much for the answer Laurie.   Sadly, the location is no longer accessible on the old drive.   Oh well, easy come easy go as they say.    I will just have to go in and re do the ones I remember.

Rather than starting with a blank slate, you can load a default set of Macros. Then edit/add per your specific requirements.
Click the "expand" icon, followed by the "default set" icon.