locked No output devices kusted anong other problems in JTALERT

ed fay

Maybe I am missing something in JTALERT. It was working fine with WSJT-X. I load it all up and JTALERT acted like a new fresh install. So I entered my callsign. Notice it was not displaying any callsigns then also noticed it listed no sound devices for my computer. I uninstalled it, deleted any files left behind, rebooted, and reinstalled it. Same thing. No decodes and no sound devices listed. Latest versions of both software on Win10.