locked Re: Unable to log to DXKeeper

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/06/2021 9:44 am, Mark Basel wrote:
yes the QSO makes it to the DX keeper log but does not automatically upload to Lotw which is why Im running this two programs to begin with. I have increased the delay to 20 seconds time to log the QSO, still no luck. Guess I can do them manually but thats a PITA and defeats the reason to use DXKeeper in the first place...

If 20 seconds is insufficient time for DXKeeper to write the QSO to its log file that suggests to me that DXKeeper is hanging while it tries to upload the QSO to LoTW. My understanding is that DXKeeper doesn't write the QSO to the physical log gile until after it has completed any online uploads .

See this response from Dave AA6YQ the DXLab author to help isolate the cause of LoTW upload failing.

Until your LoTW upload failings are resolved, turn off the LoTW upload setting in JTAlert, under the Settings window, "Logging -> DXLab DXKeeper" section. This will stop the "Unable to Confirm" popups. Once your LoTW uploads failures are resolved, do a bulk upload of un-submitted to LoTW QSOs from within DXKeeper.

FWIW, I never upload to LoTW (via DXKeeper) with each logged QSO. I simply do a bulk upload at the end-of0the-day, sometimes only once a week. I personally don't understand why some feel the need to upload each QSO in real-time, unless your QSO partner is doing the same, there will not be that instant gratification, you still need to wait for them to upload.