locked Re: Unable to log to DXKeeper

Dave AA6YQ

Hello, yes the QSO makes it to the DX keeper log but does not automatically upload to Lotw which is why Im running this two programs to begin with. I have increased the delay to 20 seconds time to log the QSO, still no luck. Guess I can do them manually but thats a PITA and defeats the reason to use DXKeeper in the first place...

+ To determine why the logged QSO is not being submitted to LoTW, please do the following:

1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" box

2. terminate DXKeeper

3. start DXKeeper

4. log a QSO from JT-Alert

5. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box

6. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

73,

Dave, AA6YQ