locked Re: wont talk to wsjt

Mark Basel <mb02731@...>

Hello! if I'm following correctly, im using DX Keeper not HRD so in need to find the correct file for DX keeper to use? Can you tell me which one?  My log file path I see in both JTAlert and DX keeper is C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\Databases\KF0AOC.mdb Sorry for being a knuckle head, not computer savvy😕

On Jun 25, 2021, at 2:56 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 26/06/2021 5:30 am, Mark Basel wrote:
still receiving the unable to confirm qso. Any additional guidance is welcome

That message tells me that you don't need to worry about UDP setup with WSJT-X as that is working as JTAlert correctly received a logging messaged from WSJT-X.

That message indicates that JTAlert was unable to find the newly logged QSO in your HRD log file. That is typically caused by JTAlert not being set to use the correct log file. Double-check the Settings to see if JTAlert has been set to use the correct log, it likely has not.