locked Re: Trojan Detection

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/06/2021 10:30 pm, Hank wrote:
Is it safe to assume that there is no trojan and this is a false detection?

In my opinion it is safe. The two false-positive submissions I made to Microsoft, for versions x86 & x64, have both come back as no malware detected.

If you're worried, make your own submission to Microsoft and wait for their results.

Ultimately, the decision to use the software is in the hands of the end-user. If they are uncomfortable with running the software despite assurances from multiple sources the software is safe, then
don't use it, remove it from your system, and move on.