locked Re: Filters - A feature request

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/06/2021 9:40 am, Seb wrote:
I never saw a need (and actually never noticed that setting) to do so, but obviously it's important.

The setting was never important and went unused until now.

I briefly considered adding auto detection of the dxcc # but that in some instances would fail for swl and special event callsigns that may be used. So a confirmation popup prompt would have been needed along with a checkbox to not show the popup again. The code was rapidly becoming more complicated so I chose to abandon that and require the user to perform a one-time setting. With all that has happened in the last week with the NET 5.0.7 induced broken audio, I simply ran out of time to fully flesh out the documentation of the new requirements. I should have added a more prominent note about the dxcc # setting.