locked Re: Filters - A feature request

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/06/2021 7:08 am, Mike Flowers wrote:
I think 'Decodes DX' view type excludes DX stations with a B4 status - is this correct?
Only if you have the "Alerts -> Filters -> Do not show B4 Callsigns" filter set on the main JTAlert window, otherwise the B4's should flow through to the "Decodes DX" view (and all other views).

If you don't have the B4 filter enabled and the callsigns are not displayed in Callsigns window let me know and I will do some investigation.

FYI, Filtering that is set in the main JTAlert window will eventually migrate over to the new Callsigns window, but that is unlikely in the near future.