locked Re: JTAlert version 2.50.2

Dave Garber

sometimes I have had things like this happen, but changing from EDGE to Chrome sometimes helps

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 4:37 PM Ronald Ford <rjf802@...> wrote:
I hope someone can give me some guidance...I have been downloading JTAlert for some time...never had an issue.  Today when I try to download the new version my Windows 10 and Window Defender will not allow me to even start installing the program.  It does not even show up in the download file area.  I receive a message:  Failed-Virus Detected.  Can someone give me a method to get around this...Thanks in advance....
Ronald, W4RJF