locked Re: New install

algarvian1943@...

Hi OM no I shall try this thankd 73 de Jan

Op wo 16 jun. 2021 18:22 schreef g4wjs <bill.8@...>:

On 16/06/2021 00:31, KS0JD-Jeff-913-558-0388 wrote:
> I am getting this
>
> Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
>   UDP Port : 2237
>   IP Address : 239.255.0.0
>   Values read from WSJT-X config file...
>     C:\Users\darby\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini
>
> WSJT-X Detected Instance...
>   Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v2.4.0   by K1JT, G4WJS, K9AN, and
> IV3NWV
>   Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"
>
> Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.

OM (Jeff?),

have you checked the JTAlert Settings menu option "Multicast on loopback
interface"?

Bill
G4WJS.

--
Hi all. I am trying to set up JTAlert. I downloaded and installed NET version 5.0.7 However when I open JT Alert  it says it cannot find NET.0.7 ! And invite me to install it again ?
What can be the reason for this. Is it perhaps that there is an older NET version ? How can I connect Version 5 in order that JT Alert will recognise it ?