locked Re: : Todays Windows update and broken JTAlert audio - THE FIX

KD7YZ Bob

Hello richard,
my issue is that microsoft keeps reinstalling 5.0.7 every day after
I have removed and installed 5.0.6. Is there a solution for this?
Unfortunately I can't remember the steps I took with Group Policy Editor ....followed a wiser person's steps I found ... and now in order to get ANY update, I personally have to authorize it to be downloaded THEN I have to authorize my PC to install it
Note, there is NO 7-day then they do it. Updates simply do not happen unless I say so.

But I can't remember which Forum in the Ham Radio World where I got the instruction.

--
Best regards,
Bob KD7YZ