locked Re: Filters - A feature request

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/06/2021 6:15 am, William Osborne wrote:
So for old brain like mine, there is currently no way to see only DX spot, i.e, not USA spots?

Thanks for great program,
Bill---K5ZQ

There is, but you will need to wait until the next public release.

The next release has as options a "Local Decodes" display and a "DX Decodes" display. The "DX Decodes" which will restrict the callsigns displayed to those originating from Countries other than your own. The Callsigns window will allow you to view both these filtered views concurrently in separate display panels on the Callsigns window. ;-)

The next release is imminent, I have delayed it while I monitor the Microsoft developer activity regarding the current NET 5.0.7 runtime defect that breaks the sound output. I am hoping they release a fix within the next couple of days so I don't have to release the new JTAlert which has workaround for the defect but it means JTAlert will be restricted to playing audio on the default Windows device only rather than a user-settable device.